Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Our nest is officially empty as of July 14th!
Lamar's mom moved to her daughter's house!
We didn't try to stop her when she made this decision.
I really did need a break, after caring for her for 12 years!
I pray they will take care of her needs! She is in God's hands.
We can only pray that He will take care of her.
Now, I have a lot of cleaning, de-cluttering & organizing to do!
I'm already exhausted, but I feel like I've accomplished a lot in
these last 3 days!
Eric took Amelia to Athens over the weekend to a GA Bulldog
charity event!
I'm posting a pic of them with the "Hairy Dawg"!
The weekend before, he & Erin both went to Athens to visit her Aunt & Uncle.
Here is a pic from that trip.
Amelia is eating a fried dill pickle at Hershel Walker's
restaurant!
Well, I guess it is time to get back to work!
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment