Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Psalm 121:1-2
"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth."

So far the year is starting off very productively! The laundry is started, the store's bookeeping for today is done, dinner is in the crockpot (Creamy Ham & Potato Soup), and the Christmas decorations are beginning to come down! I am thankful to God for giving me physical strength to do my work and wisdom to know when to rest my arthritic knees!
 
I'm not one to make resolutions, but I have a few personal goals in mind for the new year!
I want to be diligent in my morning quiet time!
My days run much smoother when I spend time with the Lord each morning!
I want to be more organized in my home & every aspect of my life!
I want to record in my journal daily!
I missed recording a lot of important life events over the last few years!
I want to learn more about blogging, so that I can begin to make money doing it!
I want to eat healthier & exercise regularly!
And I want to spend more time with my family!
 
Yesterday, I got to babysit Amelia for Eric & Erin to have a little date time!
That little miracle is so precious!
She is growing more & more each day!
And you know that I must post a pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment