Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Things have been busy lately.
 Not that I'm ever, not busy!
I was able to spend a lot of time with Amelia last week.
That is something that makes Nonna happy!
Speaking of our precious little miracle, Erin took some pictures of her Saturday!
She is absolutely adorable!
And she now weighs 6 lbs. 9oz.
God has proved His power in this little girl!
Look how beautiful she is!
 Nonna's gotta brag a little!





Now that I have done my Nonna bragging, I should get back to work!
I'm making Spaghetti with Meatballs for dinner!
And I need to get some more laundry done!
I went to Publix earlier, and with coupons & their great BOGO ad, I saved 60%!
I think I'm finally learning this coupon thing!
It's been a lot of work, but I love the savings!
So, now it's off to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment