Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I saw this recipe on facebook & decided to post it on my blog.
That way, I may remember that I want to try it out!

Easy Cheddar Biscuits with Fresh Herbs by Pyntri Cyrcle
2 1/4 cups all-purpose baking
Mix1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
Cheese2 tablespoons fresh rosemary,
Chopped1/4 cup sour cream2 tablespoons Dijon mustard1/3 cup milk1 egg, lightly beaten
...

Preheat
Oven to 425 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together baking mix, cheese, and Rosemary. In a separate bowl, stir together sour cream, mustard, and milk. Stir Wet mixture into dry mixture until well combined. Drop dough in 2-inch rounds Onto a baking sheet. Brush tops with beaten egg. Bake in preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes. Serve warm.
 
 
 
Have a great Wednesday!
I'm organizing coupons & planning shopping trips today!

No comments:

Post a Comment