Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day to you Dads, especially to my sweet son, Eric, who is a first time Dad!! What would we do without Dads? My wonderful hubby who is a great Dad, is having to work today, so we didn't get to go to church. When you own a business, you have to go when there is an issue!

                                               Eric with his first daughter, Amelia!

What a great Daddy I have too! He is always there for me when I need him & he loves me unconditionally!
                                                        My Daddy & Mom!

Praise God for giving us Dads! God our Father is our very best Dad! He loved us enough to send Jesus, our Savior to die for our sins!
We are blessed above & beyond all we could ever ask or hope for!

Hope you all have a special day! Remember to tell your Dad that you love him if you are still blessed to have him! If he is already gone to his home in Heaven, remember the good times you had with him!

Love to you all, my family & friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment